Skip to main content

Current Open Request for Quote, Bid, Proposal:


Purchasing Policies, Contracts & Forms


Policies and Procedures                                                                                                                                           

Authorized Purchases (Board Policy #3300a)
Ordering products or services directly from a vendor without an approved Purchase Order is a violation of Board policy. The only exception is the use of a District Credit Card, where authority to purchase has been delegated to the Cardholder within certain defined limits. The Board shall not recognize obligations incurred contrary to Board policy and administrative regulations.    


«ALL ABOUT PURCHASE ORDERS  Frequently Asked Questions about Purchase Orders                                               


«PURCHASING HANDBOOK     Your guide to Purchasing Services policies and procedures.                                  


«DO Warehouse Policies   Info regarding Stores Orders, Tracking of PO's and Site Deliveries                              


«Comparative Shopping Guidelines Information on required documentation for goods & services                                     



Contracts  Required for Purchase Orders                                                                                                                         

The Responsibility of Purchasing Services (Board Policy #3300a)
Purchasing Services has been designated by the Board as the office responsible for the actions of spending District funds. The Purchasing Director has primary responsibility for signing purchase documents which are legal contracts obligating the District in matters of procurement. The term "purchase documents" includes contracts for the acquisition of all goods and services, whether by purchase, rental agreement or lease. The District is not required to honor oral or unauthorized contracts to purchase goods or services.                                               


«Contracts FAQs   Frequently Asked Questions about Contracts                                                        


SITE SERVICE AGREEMENT:  The SITE SERVICES AGREEMENT is taking the place of Consultant Services Agreements, and Labor & Material Contracts.  This agreement is required to be filled out, and signed by the vendor, and attach to your PO in Escape before submitting it for approvals.  Once a PO is approved, then Richard Arellano, will sign the agreement, and it will be sent with the approved PO.



This Site Services Agreement  is required to accompany all PO's for consultants, workshop leaders, presenters, performers, contracted type of work such as, but not limited to, any modification to the school site such as construction (FOR CUPCCAA ONLY) landscaping, cabling, installations, plumbing, electrical, roofing, etc. There are many laws, regulations, and codes associated with public schools and construction. These laws apply to school property, regardless of funding, (including ASB, volunteer work, etc). Contact Purchasing to request a contract.                                                                                     



«Contact Purchasing    All other contracts must be checked for District compliance prior to signature. Do not sign contracts. For assistance with contracts, contact:
Ph: (831) 786-2195, Fx: (831) 728-6922                                                                  

Fixed Assets District furniture, equipment and vehicles                                                                                          

Fixed Asset Inventory (Board Policy 3440a)
The Education Code requires that all equipment items that are valued at $500 or more must be recorded in a District inventory. The Warehouse enters all equipment valued over $500 into our fixed asset database and tags the equipment with a PVUSD tag.                                                                


«Fixed Asset FAQs  Frequently Asked Questions about Fixed Assets                                                   


«Equipment Movement Form  Send to Warehouse to report movement of equipment from one building or site to another.                                                          

 «Surplus Equipment Form  Any equipment that is tagged with a PVUSD Inventory Control Tag                               must be sent to the PVUSD Warehouse to be taken out of inventory before disposal. All disposal of surplus           must be approved by Purchasing. Use this form to request disposal.                             


 «Contact Purchasing   Purchasing maintains a list of all District fixed assets. Contact Purchasing to                obtain a copy of your site's assets:  Ph: (831) 786-2195, Fx: (831) 728 -6922                                                               

Stolen Equipment How to report stolen equipment and replace stolen computers                                       


 «Stolen Equipment Procedures  Use to report stolen equipment, also includes instructions on replacing stolen computer equipment.                                                                                                                  


«Stolen Computers FAQs        Frequently Asked Questions about Stolen Computers